UFC 259 - 260 Fight Island Promotion - Official Rules
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The UFC Ultimate Fan Experience Promotion is open to legal residents of the United States who are over the age of 18, excluding employees of Iconic Events Releasing (herein referred as “Sweepstakes Sponsor”), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, sweepstakes suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled.
- Sweepstakes Period starts on February 26th, 2021 and continues until midnight March 29th, 2021 the “Sweepstakes Closing Date”. No purchase necessary. All times are Eastern Standard Times.
- TO ENTER the Sweepstakes Go to https://www.iconicufcpromo.com (the “Website”) to complete an entry form as instructed on or before the Sweepstakes Closing Date.
- Limit of one (1) entry per person. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, and/or any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any entry methods not authorized by these Official Rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy the Sweepstakes Sponsor according to these Official Rules may be disqualified in the Sweepstakes Sponsor’s sole discretion.
How to Earn Additional Entries: Immediately after entering the Sweepstakes in accordance with Rule #2 above, entrants will have the option to share their entry with individuals of his/her choice using various social media sites, to increase votes on their individual post. To share, you need to follow the on-screen instructions on the Website and enter the information required. You will receive one (1) additional entry vote during the Sweepstakes Period in accordance with these Official Rules.
- PRIZE - The Grand Prize of a 'Fight Island' swag bag, consisting of a UFC Fight Island backpack, cozy blanket, pair of goblets for hot/cold drinks, wine key, and easy commemorative puzzle. Five secondary prizes, consisting of a UFC Hoodie and Mask, will be awarded to five other entrants.
- DRAW - A representative of the Sweepstakes Sponsor will randomly select the twelve winners from all eligible entries received during the campaign period. All eligible entries received from February 26th, 2021 to March 29th, 2021 will be eligible for prizing and selection will be made at approximately noon on or before April 1st. Inquiries may be sent to email@example.com. Selected entrants will be contacted by email at the email addresses indicated on his/her entry.
- If a selected entrant cannot be reached within five (5) business days following the first attempt of contact, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost/stolen. Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
- To be declared a winner, selected entrants may need to return a signed Declaration of Compliance with these Official Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. Sweepstakes judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
- By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use by Sweepstakes Sponsor of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Sweepstakes Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants. To receive a copy of the list of the winners, send a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope to Iconic Events at 2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2320, Los Angeles, CA 90067 within 6 weeks after the Sweepstakes Closing Date.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Sweepstakes Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of the Sweepstakes Sponsor.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the sweepstakes judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with this Sweepstakes or, if declared a winner, the prize.
- This Sweepstakes will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sweepstakes Sponsor. Entrants must comply with these Rules and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Sweepstakes. The terms of this Sweepstakes, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- Sweepstakes Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Sweepstakes. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Sweepstakes will be the sweepstakes server machine(s).
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABLITIY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE OR COUNTRY’S LAWS.